Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hooray!

Each of my friends seems to have a chance to save the day one way or another.  Sarah has been exemplary in her naval reconnaissance efforts; Meredith and her family have graciously agreed to let me stay with them after the wedding rather than be abandoned indefinitely on the wrong coast; and now Sheila has managed to rescue our Pre-Cana scheduling debacle by pointing out the nifty online class.

The good news is that the priest is willing to accept it and intends to use us as guinea pigs for the rest of the diocese.   That by itself is a huge relief.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! :-D Oh, and I meant to mention to you that I do have the tiara you originally picked out. My mom said she sent you a couple, but if you would really rather have the other I can have it sent to you. :) Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete