Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bridesmaids

You know who you are.  Bev and I are going to investigate the selection of dresses we have to choose from this Thursday, and we will keep you informed about color, style, price, how and where to get your own.  Unfortunately it seems that the vast majority are strapless, but we'll work the problem as best we can.  Stand by for further instructions.  ;)

And if anyone has suggestions for head gear, do share.  We're having the old Mass, but there must be something that complements a formal gown better than a chapel veil.

7 comments:

  1. You could wear a mantilla, which would be really nice, or perhaps wear the blusher of a traditional bridal veil during the whole mass (you'll have to lift it up for communion a bit, but it could look really pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not worried about me. ;) I already have a veil, naturally.

    It's the bridesmaids that are up for discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several people I know who got married in the Traditional form had their bridesmaids wear a wreath of flowers and another had her bridesmaids wear hats (small cap ones), but she had vintage style bridesmaid dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hats are probably most likely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think hats would be lovely. I think people should start wearing hats again in general. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try: http://www.hatsupply.com/chapel_veil.htm

    My mom found it. see ya soon Stiffy!!

    ReplyDelete