Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Winter Is Coming . . .

So, last year was the first year we needed a shovel to escape a snowy parking lot on pain of being late for work.  Last year was the first year apartment maintenance failed to use a snow plow.  It was an epic and tedious process using the tools we had on hand.  Our belated attempts to rectify the situation failed due to vast crowds of people with the same idea clearing every hardware store of every proper shovel for miles around.

Rumor has it this year will treat us to yet another punishing winter.

We have changed our snow-schlepping strategy accordingly.





1 comment:

  1. As I'm sitting on my porch with long sleeves on my arms and a blanket over my legs I am admittedly frightened for what this winter is going to bring, as this is ridiculous to need this many layers in mid-August!

    ReplyDelete