Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Some Rough Days

So much for the vomit-free life.  There's no stopping it some days, drugs or no drugs.

Finally made it in to see my primary care doctor to confirm the pregnancy and secure my referral to the obgyn.  She pointed out that my Zofran dose was half the strength I was used to, which explained why it hadn't really been working.  Now it works really well at least some of the time.  I'll take what I can get.

The obgyn is swamped, and can't fit me in until the end of September, and then only at the office thirty minutes away.  We stayed in this apartment specifically to avoid driving thirty minutes to the doctor.  Whatever.  I'm not sure what they'll be checking for anyway.  My experience with early checkups and emergency calls is a lot of peeking and poking and no real intervention.  We'll see how that goes.

Ten weeks tomorrow.  No bleeding yet.

2 comments:

  1. Continued prayers for you - grateful you are getting some relief, more grateful that you are 10 weeks, and so many many prayers that this baby continues to grow grow grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete