Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

In Recovery

So, the hysteroscopy went well.  At least, I think it did.  No serious complications so far.  It's hard to judge the bleeding because the sort that happens every month decided now would be a fine time to go off as well.  Hopefully I can stay out of the hospital for a while.

I feel obliged to try another pregnancy after going to all this trouble, but I'd rather not try it right away.  Probably after we move next year.  Because the last thing I want is to be a helpless invalid when it's time to move house.

They said they would probably have to do a laparoscopy, but might not.  They never told me whether they actually did it, and there isn't any information in my print-outs.  Oh, well.  Not having any pain has to be a good sign.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are recovering well! I'm sure they'll give you all the details at your follow-up, it's too much to process on a good day, let alone right after anesthesia!
    Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I'm glade you're recovering well.

    ReplyDelete