Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Best Pin Yet

So far, this is the most practical thing I've learned from Pinterest.  It totally works.

I kept promising Dave I'd have hard-boiled eggs on hand for healthy snacks, but I never could seem to drum up the enthusiasm to take time out of my day for the finicky cook time and all those weird tips for getting the shells to come off easier.  This is SO MUCH BETTER.  I've done it three times within a week already.


Use older eggs; they give up the shell with less of a fight.  Just put them in a muffin tin (without water).  Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes for perfectly "boiled" eggs with yellow yolks.  If you prefer your yolks gray and powdery, leave them in for 30 minutes.  Give them a quick ice water bath afterward, and you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment