Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Safe Return

I have successfully returned from my expedition to Virginia. I never thought I would admit it about this place, but it actually feels good to be back. I guess any place could be homey, so long as the husband is around. :)

There were times when it felt like I wasn't making much of a difference out here, especially since none of the work I do has any kind of monetary reward. But judging by the rate at which the house deteriorated during my absence, the puttering around I do all day is more helpful than I thought. I am pleased to say, however, that the dishes and the laundry were quite dutifully done while he was home alone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that the journey was a productive one. It's also always nice to be able to see the contribution that you make. It is true that sometimes us housewives need to be reminded of the importance of our rolls. :-)

    ReplyDelete